BB7500H Breaker boom
Sandvik BB7500H breaker boom is specially designed for mining markets to maintain optimum throughput, increase crusher efficiency and extend the life of the equipment.
Need to know more?
Easy maintenance and reliability of the BB7500H ensure you get the maximum uptime. The multi-fit pedestal design makes replacing existing, worn-out boom systems more convenient. The number of different parts is cut to a minimum by, e.g., fitting the same cylinders for all boom functions.
Durable and productive Sandvik BB7500H breaker boom provides a 8-meter maximum reach and 170-degree swing. Proven design combined with over dimensioning makes the BB7500H breaker boom a convenient and safe choice.
- Over-dimensioned design for better durability and reliability
- Modular design allows parts to be easily replaced
- Shock-absorbing pedestal mounting extends the foundation lifetime
- Conical Expander® pins offer a long service life
- Sandvik's full electrification makes the boom energy efficient
|Maximum reach, m||8.0|
|Nominal horizontal reach (H), m||5.5|
|Nominal vertical reach (V), m||5.1|
|Base dimensions, m||1.52 x 1.22|
|Recommended breaker types||BR2155i, BR2166i, BR3288i|
|Recommended power packs||HU37, HU45, HU55|