BB5440 Breaker boom
Sandvik BB5440 breaker boom is typically used in quarries and mines to improve the productivity of stationary crushers by feeding material into the crusher and by raking the hopper area.
The BB5440 is designed to withstand tough duty cycles in demanding applications like underground grizzlies. Robust triangular boom design combines lightweight with a high capacity. The circular shape of the pedestal optimizes the stress distribution and foundation structures.
Durable and productive BB5440 breaker boom provides a 7.2-meter maximum reach and 170-degree swing for optimal flexibility.
- Primary crushers
- Robust design for best usability and increased service life
- Round pedestal for optimal stress distribution
- Shock-absorbing pedestal mounting extends the foundation lifetime
- 170-degree swing for optimal reach
- Heat-treated conical Expander® pins offer a long service life
- Sandvik's full electrification makes the boom energy efficient
|Maximum reach, m||7.2|
|Nominal horizontal reach (H), m||4.8|
|Nominal vertical reach (V), m||3.4|
|Base diameter, m||1.68|
|Recommended breaker types||BR2155i, BR2166i, BR2577i|
|Recommended power packs||HU37, HU45|