Sandvik QA331 mobile screener is a robust and highly durable machine, designed for the recycling and contractor market. It is extremely versatile and has been proven to be an ideal solution across a wide range of mining and construction applications.
Sandvik QA331 incorporates a two bearing screen box with a unique 6º screening angle built into the bottom for ultimate fines screening. The screen box also delivers an aggressive and effective vibrating action, meaning your output will be at optimum levels.
Sandvik QA331 offers you a highly efficient and productive solution designed with your needs in mind. It has a user-friendly hydraulically folding platform fitted as standard around the screenbox, providing you with easy and safe access for maintenance.
- Screen box throw adjustable from 5 – 8mm (0.2 - 0.3 in.) for precise control
- Screen box angle is adjustable and ranges from 24º to 35º
- Hydraulically retractable main conveyor, which optimizes product delivery for every screen angle
- Designed for optimum fuel economy to lower your operating costs
- Wrap around hydraulically folding walkways for operator safety
- My Fleet remote monitoring system to help optimize your machine operation.
|Screen box||4.26 x 1.5 m (14 x 5 ft)|
|Capacity (up to)||300 mtph (331 stph)|
|Engine||C4.4 75 kW (100 hp)|
|Transport length||15.34 m (50 ft 3 in.)|
|Transport width||3.00 m (9 ft 10 in.)|
|Transport height||3.40 m (11 ft 2 in.)|
|Weight||28,088kg (61,923 lb)|
Please note all weights and dimensions are for standard units only.
Former Names: Fintec 542, QA330 Screen