Sandvik QE442e is the largest in the heavy-duty range of tracked mobile scalpers. Fitted with hybrid drive option, this model provides the flexibility to operate in diesel or electric mode for lower operating costs and reduced carbon footprint.
Sandvik QE442e incorporates many product refinements for improved plant durability, efficiency, quicker set-up and easier service access, whilst also maintaining the class leading features of its predecessor, the Sandvik QE441. These benefits include a redesigned screen box for improved durability, reduced cost of ownership and “My Fleet” remote monitoring system is fitted as standard.
Sandvik QE442e can accept high volumes of infeed material and is ideal for your large quarrying, mining or recycling applications. It can also work as a stand-alone unit feeding a primary crusher.
This solution offers the user-friendly features of the 2 series screens including an electrical control system which improves both operational effectiveness and machine safety.
With a machine this powerful, operator safety is vital. To ensure this, Sandvik QE442e includes 2-speed radio remote control tracking, feeder control and hydraulically folding maintenance platforms as standard.
- Hybrid “e” drive with electric plug-in to run in diesel or electric mode for lower operating costs
- Heavy duty screen box with high speed and aggressive throw for optimum throughput
- Reduced cost of ownership through extended hydraulic fluid change intervals from 2000hrs to 4000hrs
- Latest generation fuel efficient engines provide maximum performance & cost efficiency
- User friendly PLC control system with sequential start-stop for speed and ease of set-up
- Spacious power pack with improved service access, hydraulics and lighting
- Hybrid drive option with electric plug in available to run in diesel or electric mode
- My Fleet remote monitoring system to help optimize your machine operation
- Security+ extended warranty & service package for higher uptime and peace of mind.
|Screen box||5.5 x 1.75 m (18 x 6 ft)|
|Capacity (up to)||900 mtph (992 stph)|
|Engine||C4.4 110 kW (147 hp)|
|Transport length||16.33 m (53 ft 7 in.)|
|Transport width||3.20 m (10 ft 6 in.)|
|Transport height||3.50 m (11 ft 6 in.)|
|Weight||38,267 kg (84,364 lb)|
Please note all weights and dimensions are for standard units only.