Sandvik QA452 offers an enhanced 3-Deck Doublescreen Solution
Sandvik Mobile Crushers and Screens is delighted to announce its new QA452. The latest evolution of the Sandvik QA Series products and 3-deck Doublescreen technology. Sandvik Doublescreen technology typically outperforms traditional screens by up to 30% offering a tailored rock processing solution for quarry, recycling & mining industries.
With a host of new innovations, Sandvik has engineered the first of its kind, three-deck tracked mobile plant with independent screen angle adjustment & hydraulic screen separation, patent - pending. Featuring two triple deck inline screen boxes with equal size screen decks, each providing 9 m3 / 100 sq. ft of screening area.
The primary screen can also be hydraulically separated to gain better access for maintenance & screen media changes. The addition of a new oversize cross conveyor means greater oversize material extraction. This cross conveyor can also be reversed, to allow the plant to function like a two-deck screen with oversize and mid overs discharged together.
Each screen deck features end tension screen media using Sandvik’s unique mesh tensioning system. This means faster screen mesh tensioning and removal when you need uptime. Our new range of Sandvik WX rubber media combines the high accuracy of wire screens, but with the durability of rubber offering up to 10x longer wear life* and up to 50% faster installation time compared to wire mesh*. Having equal size panels also means the screen media’s interchangeable between decks.
The QA452 comes with Sandvik’s My Fleet telemetry system & 7-year data subscription as standard. This offers 24/7 fleet management, geo-fencing and remote support.
More Safety Features
As safety is our no.1 priority, we have included several features as standard to improve operator and onsite protection. Dust suppression spray bars, onboard water pump, safety pull cords and lighting mast are now fitted as standard for extra peace of mind.
Summary of key features:
• Hybrid “e” drive lets you choose your most economical and efficient energy source
• World class Doublescreen design with independent screen angle adjustment & patent pending hydraulic screen separation for faster screen media changes
• Choice of screen media to suit a range of applications including Sandvik WX rubber media offering up to 10x longer wear life
• Featuring two triple deck inline screens with equal size decks, each providing 9 m3 / 100 sq. ft of screening area.
• Rear folding mid fines conveyor, easier to load for transport
• Lower environmental impact due to reduced fuel consumption, less operating noise and low emissions
• User friendly PLC control system with sequential start-stop for speed and ease of set-up
• Connected to Sandvik My Fleet with 7-year data subscription, 24/7 fleet management, geo-fencing and remote support
• Security+ extended warranty & service package for higher uptime and peace of mind
*Test results and calculations are to be considered as results reached under certain and controlled conditions. These test results and calculations should not be treated as specifications and Sandvik does not guarantee, warrant or represent the outcome of test results or calculations in any or all circumstances.
For more information contact:
Marketing Communications Manager,
Sandvik Mobile Crushers and Screens
Tel: +44 (0)7725 259151
Sandvik is a global high-tech engineering group offering solutions that enhance productivity, profitability and sustainability for the manufacturing, mining and infrastructure industries. We are at the forefront of digitalization and focus on optimizing our customers’ processes. Our world-leading offering includes equipment, tools, services and digital solutions for machining, mining, rock excavation and rock processing as well as advanced materials. In 2021 the Group had approximately 44,000 employees and revenues of about 99 billion SEK in about 150 countries.
Sandvik Rock Processing Solutions
Business area Sandvik Rock Processing Solutions is a leading supplier of equipment, tools, parts, service, digital solutions and sustainability-driving technologies for processing rock and minerals in the mining and construction industries. Applications include crushing, screening, breaking and demolition. In 2021, sales were approximately 7.6 billion SEK with about 2,100 employees.